Saturday, September 7, 2013

That Circle Thing

I worked filling in stitches on the "easy" side of the mermaid shell.  Then I couldn't resist any longer.  I put in some the the circle thing.  I got all the bars in and now I am weaving a thread around.   I'm on my third round and I think it will need one more round.  But it looks good!   I think I can totally finish the "easy" side today. Next thing to tackle is the hard side.  Then we got the revised charts for the next two lessons

I went to my LNS yesterday looking for some Weeks Dye Works "Sunset".  No luck.  But sitting on the table was an old Brightneedle chart.  It was chart number four, Rabbit's Garden Sampler.

Too cute.  So I bought it.  When I got home I was looking at the floss list and it uses Anchor floss.  I only have a few of those.  So today after the Farmer's Market and exercise class I stopped by and got the floss.

Have a great weekend!
A


No comments:

Post a Comment