Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Ducks In a Row

I thought I had all my ducks in a row today.  But I discovered that I forgot to put on my Fitbit Zip.  So all my steps before, during and after class were not counted.  Rats.  Yesterday I forgot to take my nano with me so I had to think of things to keep me entertained while I walked.  I looked on the internet at the latest nano and decided that I want one.  Maybe for Christmas.

I got so bored with filling in stitches on the hard side of the shell that I started something new. Since I am done with the pre-stitching for Ebony and Ivory, I pulled out the pre-stitching for The UnPlayed Piano.

 I started it but I want to change and/or add to the design.

The design is very angular and I want to change it to make it more curvy.  I want to change the colors as it is a bit dull.  I'd like to incorporate a stain glass window design that I took a photo of a few years ago.

We'll see,,,,
A


1 comment:

  1. The Piano looks cute - I admire how you can artistically change things. I am strictly a follower of charts;-)

    ReplyDelete