Saturday, September 21, 2013

Before and After

I was pleasantly surprised at how much stitching was accomplished on Mermaid's Treasures' shell.  I worked on it all day.  Maybe I can finish it!  Thanks Marilyn for your encouragement.  And thanks Margaret for your sympathy.  There are lots of places that need filling in.  The filling in part takes forever but there is light at the end of the tunnel.  This project is quite challenging.   I was trying to decide if the shell is hardest thing I've ever stitched and I think it is.  I stitched things that were hard because the directions were awful.  But this is hard because it is so easy to get lost, horribly, terribly lost.
Yesterday:
Today:


My back is killing me.  My right sacroiliac is out of whack.  Of course the chiropractor isn't open until Monday.  So I've been using a heating pad.  I went walking anyway (I wanted to get my steps in!) but didn't go to step class.

Back to the grind.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment