Saturday, September 28, 2013

Other Stuff

The Farmer's Market was a bit skimpy this morning.  My favorite place wasn't there.  I will miss next Saturday as I will be in Virginia Beach.  So that leaves only one more Farmer's Market left this year.

I couldn't face trying to find the error in the mirror frame yesterday so I didn't.  I was looking at The Attic's Newsletter and saw an ornament that was stitched on that checked material (over one!) and it was so cute.  I thought, I'll kit that up to take with me to work on while I'm away.

It only has two colors of floss.  Then I got on a roll.  I kitted up three things to take with me.


I tried to kit up a fourth kit but I couldn't find all the threads.  I was sure I bought them, they must be somewhere.  Just not anywhere I looked.

Then I was remembering Along the River James.  I wanted to start the bargello pockets.  So I got out the linen and started it.  Who can't stitch a rectangle?  Me.

I got off and now I'm fixing it.  I haven't gotten to the nifty colors yet but I will today.

It is a wonderful sunny day.
A

2 comments:

  1. Great take-a-long projects.
    Don't you hate it when you're off a stitch or 2?
    It's sunny and beautiful here today in WI also.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing you at the Dyeing to Stitch Retreat Amy!!! I can't believe it's almost here~ the bird ornament looks like it may e my favorite.... I can't wait to receive my JCS issue.... Safe travels!!!! Faye

    ReplyDelete