Friday, February 1, 2013

Knock, Knock

I am working on the door of the Painted Lady Sewing Case.  It is really starting to take shape now.  I found the pictures of the project that I couldn't find yesterday.  I taped them in the back of the binder so I could use them for reference.  Because of unclear directions, I had to take out some of my stitching and replace it with a different color but otherwise things are working out.

We got lesson 10 today for Cabinet of Curiosities.  It really is a fascinating class.  This month's lesson is about  using some thread that I have never tried before, silk wrapped purl.  We got a design for the little box.  I already have in mind what I want to do with it but I may stitch this design anyway.  It reminds me of the Lounging Hare project as it has a bunny on it.

I skipped exercise class today - again.  I didn't want to drive through all that snow.  I probably should have sucked it up and gone but alas, it is too late now.  We actually saw the sun today although it is very cold and there is still more snow coming.  I am cozy warm in my house.
A



No comments:

Post a Comment