Saturday, February 9, 2013

Inching Along

I feel like I am going slowly but at least there has been some progress.  I am working on the needlebook for the Painted Lady Sewing Case.  Since I have already done the door once, it is easier this time around.  I think it will be very cute when it is done.  I was afraid that I couldn't fit it onto the piece of congress cloth but it will just fit.

I worked on the thimble holder for the Rose Trellis kit.  It is a bit more challenging since it is on 40 count.  I can't wait to get to the pretty part - the flowers.  I am very close.

We had a sub at pilates this morning.  She had us do too many planks.  I hate planks.  So I came home and finished off a bag of Chex Mix.  I'm very bad.
A

1 comment:

  1. Your BFF is still hoping you'll join some Minnesota friends at the Virgina Beach retreat... Just think: we'll start with signt-seeing in Williamsburg, see the DeWitt, go shopping, stop at the Longaberger outlet, then drive to the ocean for a weekend of needlework!

    ReplyDelete