Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Color Me Blue

Blue is my favorite color.  I was so happy to get the charts yesterday for Rhapsody in Blue. I started stitching and it is going well.

What an easy stitch.  Then I decided to try the design in different colors of floss.

I used Examplar Dried Roses (Vicki Clayton Hand-Dyed Fibers) and Gloriana's Cottage Woods.  I like how it looks.  But is it too tame?  Should I choose more wild and crazy colors?  I'm thinking.

My BFF suggested stitching all four pieces in two colorways for the Spring Fling Friday night project.  I just might do that.

I did nothing on the Painted Lady yesterday.  I was kind of busy with other stuff.  I want to get back to it today and get it done, totally done.  Now where is that skirtex?

I got my confirmation for the Dyeing to Stitch Retreat in October.  Yeah!  It will be a fun time.

I saw Dylan yesterday.  He was sick for two days last week and still has the remains of a cold.  His school lunch looked awful.  I should have taken pizza.  Maybe next week.
We are expecting a snow storm today but the predictions vary wildly.  Whatever happens, I have lots to do.
A




No comments:

Post a Comment