Monday, June 11, 2012

Fixed

The bathrooms are clean and I have mailed off a Father's Day gift.  Those were my chores for today.



I am delighted to tell you that I have fixed the problem with the border of the Stitching Chair Necessaire.  Yeah!  The border is done.  Now to concentrate on the last half of the alphabet.  It is a bit tedious.

I started the bunny on Mr. Snowman.  This one is coming along and getting close to being finished too.

I did just a small motif on Mute But Not Silent.  It is a cradle.  The funny part is that is seems to be in the middle of nowhere.

 I also put just a few stitches on the windmill.  I want to make some progress today on that.

I gave in a ordered some books from the French Needle.  These are books with designs that I might like to use on my casket.  I am going to scan some designs, cut them up and arrange them and see what I think.  I may play with my Printmaster program and see what I can do with that.

I have found a crown to put on the June retreat pin keep.  That shouldn't take but a few minutes to put in.  On the other side I want to put a lovely "A".
A

1 comment:

  1. Your sampler is coming on well. The ship is amazing. When other motifs go in the cradle won't look so lonely.

    ReplyDelete