Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Wings


We woke up to pouring rain today and thunder.  I have high hopes of getting lots done today.  I am on my way downstairs to iron on the interfacing on the Vierlande Winders' Keeper.  I got the Part Two kit in the mail yesterday.  Yeah!  There are a bunch of lessons to go in the finishing of this project.  Boy, does this look much nicer since I have ironed it.  Wow.  I had to put a little spray starch on it so the wrinkles would iron out.


I am appliquing the wings on my little Sugar Plum Fairy.  Next her neck and hair.  Making progress.
 I did just one little heart on the June Retreat's second class.  One more of the tiny motifs to go.
I gave in and signed up for the New England Stitcher's Retreat in October. (Am I crazy?) I looked at the Shepherd's Bush brochure and decided that I prefer the project from Primitive Traditions. I want to learn how to make that box.  One day I want to go to "Mecca" -  the Shepherd's Bush shop in Ogden, Utah.
A

2 comments:

  1. Amy - where are you planning to fly into to get to the Enfield retreat? Gosh that is a gorgeous project. I am so jealous (in a good way of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the New England Stitcher's Retreat on the web. What a pity New Zealand is so far away!
    Sugar Plum fairy is looking great.

    ReplyDelete