Sunday, April 1, 2012

Upside

After looking at my post yesterday, I realized that the gate on the Bay of Evil kit is upside down!  I worked so hard to finish it and did not realize that I had it the wrong way round.  So I'll have to fix that.  The worst part is that I have to take off the pocket and resew it on.  The other part is just taking out the ribbons and positioning them on the other side.  ARGH.
I finished the candy at the bottom of the Sugar Plum Fairy Stocking and started the Fairy.  The biggest felt  piece so far is her skirt.  I am still messing with some cording on her ballet slippers.  It is good to finally be working of her.  Maybe I can almost see the end of the tunnel on this one.
I put in some of the backstitch needed around the edge of the Vierlande Winders' Keeper.  I was brave enough to cut the pocket piece out.  I will be ready when my Part Two kit comes in the mail.
I have decided that I must get those boxes done.  They have been languishing on my ironing board for too long.  I got some more intense dark blue for the background on the front and I like it better.  Finish them already!  (I'm talking to myself).
Have a lovely Sunday!

A

No comments:

Post a Comment