Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday already?

I can't believe it is Friday again already.  Time just flies.  I got the lining done on the Sugar Plum Fairy Stocking.  Yeah!

I put three more eyelets in the Vierlande Winders' Keeper - only 6 to go.  I tried some finger looping but decided I needed to review the directions some more.  I still haven't caught on to how it's done.  I tried to skip a step and I probably shouldn't have.  Do you really need to tape the ends down each time?  Maybe.

I got the pre-stitching for the Amy Mitten class, Mute but not silent.  It is a big piece of linen.  But there was no chart to begin the actual stitching - only directions for basting!  So I got about 1/4 of it basted last night.  I was hoping to get a good start on it before our class May 20th.  Rats.

I ironed the Purple Thread needle book.  All I have to do now is sew the lining wool to it and attach the buttons.
 
I looked at the Online Needlework Show and noticed a company called Pinoy Stitch.  I love the idea that you can download patterns and don't have to wait for them to come in the mail.  I downloaded two bookmarks.  It will be interesting to see how they turn out.  I really got burned with a Heaven and Earth chart that nobody can tell what it is.  So, we'll see.
So much to stitch and so little time!
A

1 comment:

  1. this is just beautiful! I want to do one so much, but i'm afraid that I'd never finish it in this lifetime! how long has this taken you? Is it worth it?

    ReplyDelete