Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Sucker



There are certain things I am just a sucker for. Like Drawn Thread designs. I ran across some new Drawn Threads designs and I just couldn't resist. I ordered them. B My Valentine is darling and I want to stitch it and I want all the right thread colors. I love the flower designs too. There are three similar designs but I wanted them all. Especially Butterfly Garden. Too sweet. The threads were kind of pricey too. I want to see what I have in my stash before I spend the money.
Celebration Of Needlework is starting to post teachers, classes and vendors. It is fun to check back every day to see if anything new has been posted.
I got some fabric to finish off the Claire pillow. It is just a pink with white dots but it will go with the front fabric and Claire's room which is brown and pink.
I got some more done on Winter's Cottage. It doesn't look like much since it is white nun stitch over white nun stitch on white linen. I am changing the border stitch a bit. I took out the squares of white and think I will do the round stitch that is on the roof of the cottage in the corners instead.
Dylan and I had a good time playing three different games yesterday. I want to show him how to do an easy Sudoku. I took couple of pictures of him to put on his valentines. He had chicken nuggets for lunch. Next week I'm going to take some personal pan pizzas from Pizza Hut. It's one of my guilty pleasures.
It is raining outside but that is good. It is warm enough to rain instead of snow or hail.
Now to stitch!
A

2 comments:

  1. Great to see a photo of Dylan - maybe next week he will progress from Chicken Nuggets to Pizza. The Claire pillow is looking amazing. You are doing really well on Winter Cottage - I have a couple of other pieces to complete before I let myself start mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you on the double nun's stitch. I am working on GAR Townhouse. However, I have decided to stitch the front of the house last as my reward for all the boring stitching on the other pieces. Of course your way, once the front is finished, you have incentive to finish the rest to complete the project. Do you have any information about the Merry Cox getaway in June? I could not find it on her site. Love Palais Royale. And I am so jealous that you are in the Cabinet of Curiosities online class (but my bank account is happy that it is full). Can't wait to see your projects.

    ReplyDelete