Thursday, January 12, 2012

C is for Cookie






I worked on "Claire" yesterday. With diligent work today, I can finish it. I'll have to see if I have some fabric that looks good with it.
Joe showed up around 11 which is typical. It's like he's on a two hour delay in the mornings. He says he will be here at nine but never gets here until 11. Things are getting back to normal though. Only the trim boards are left to install. We got them all stained and urethaned yesterday.
The Stitching Tour of the Sewing Room's Unfinished Drawer continues with bell pulls. I used to have a hook that I could hang up a bell pull and change it monthly. Now they are at the bottom of the drawer. I should put up another hook and continue that tradition. Also there is one last Shepherd's Bush kit.
I didn't include the picture of the butterfly yesterday in hopes that someone would want to stitch a mystery.
We got our airline tickets to go see Claire in about 3 weeks. It will be so fun to see her in person and hold her, and rock her and sing to her and take endless pictures.

A

2 comments:

  1. The Claire pillow is looking lovely. You sound really excited to be going to visit her - it's wonderful you can go so soon and see her while she is so small. Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Quality Bag
    https://curvytopsy.com/

    ReplyDelete