Monday, January 30, 2012

Smoothie



It has been a busy day. My bathrooms are clean. Finally. I had to take a quick nap in the middle of cleaning because I ran out of energy. While I was resting, I had the idea to take stuff to make a smoothie with Dylan. I took yogurt, ice cubes, oranges, a cut up apple, banana and a bit of sugar. I have this Ninja thing I got for Christmas a few years back that works really well. The yogurt I took had the M & M's on top. I thought Dylan would just like to eat the M & M's and we could use the yogurt. No. He wanted to put the M & M's in the smoothie. Interesting. It was fun experimenting. We decided the apples were too strong a flavor and next time we should leave them out. I consider my activity a success if he wants to do it next time too. And he d0es. He wants me to bring stuff to make a smoothie next time I come. He knows that I won't be there next week - because I will be in California.
My Amy Mitten kit finally came today! Yeah! It is just linen and two colors of thread. But now I can get started. I'm beginning to hate Winter's Cottage so it's a good thing to work on something else.
I have a hair appointment tomorrow. I'm getting ready for California. I only have Jamie cut my hair once or twice a year and it is usually before going someplace special. My hair is especially long at the moment (which DH likes) and I just want to trim an inch or two so I don't look like a witch.
I am going to try to go to exercise tomorrow. I don't know if I have the endurance as I have been away a whole week mostly lying in bed. We'll see how things go.
All this week I will be getting ready for our trip. Exciting!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment