Friday, January 20, 2012

Calendar Girl


I worked on something completely different yesterday. I dug in my basket and found Drawn Thread's December Calendar cover. I had Drawn Thread on my mind since I ordered her new designs which are on their way to me I might add. So I dug through my leftover Drawn Thread threads and found most of the ones I needed. Designers tend to use the same colors over and over. I'm going to fill in the colors I don't have with my Hand-Dyed Fibers. I made good progress and can finish it today.
We are expecting between 3 and 7 inches of snow today. So we made a trip to stock up at the grocery store.
I started reading "Death Comes to Pemberley". P.D. James writes like she is Jane Austen and it is an easy enjoyable read so far. Hope to do some more reading today.
DH is bugging me so I'm off to stitch.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment