Monday, January 11, 2021

Miscellaneous Monday

 Saturday I was working on the Betsy Morgan Emie's Etui. I was a bit discouraged to see how much I accomplished.

I only got not even two flowers done.  Then I noticed that things were not matching up. Yep, I had an error. So I had to take it out. ARGH. It was like I got zero done Saturday. 
I was able to restitch this.

I tell myself that when I stitch one more flower and I will be half done with this over-one row. 
I happen to look at Inspirations website and realized that they will be offering at least ten kits from Margaret Light's new book, A Fine Tradition! Most of the kits aren't available yet.  My friends in Australia are sending me the book. I was able to order two kits so far. (Like I need any more Inspiration kits!) The kits are not available forever so I will get them while i can. 
Another good thing happening today is a package I ordered from the French Needle is "out for delivery"!
I put some more paper on the back of two caskets so they will be ready to cover when I get the stitching done.
A


2 comments:

  1. oh dear, a shame about the frogging but pretty stitching nevertheless. I've just been checking out the Inspirations site - oh my goodness, such pretty designs. Too tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that when that happens, a total loss of stitching time.
    But, it's looking pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete