Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Getting Ready to Play

 I had an idea for my casket. I got the idea while standing at my kitchen counter eating some Lucky Charms. We did some alterations on the kitchen a few years ago. We put in a back splash. I loved this interesting looking decorative tile. 



I also collect molds. What if I used some paper clay in my molds to make a border for my caskets? I don't want it to be just white.  



I tried painting a paper clay mold that I made a while back to see how it looked. 



Not the effect I was looking for. What if I used watercolor pencils? I'll have to try that.  I gathered up a bunch of my mold and ordered two kinds of clay. Now I am ready to play.


A

3 comments:

  1. Oh Amy, what great ideas you have! And the important thing is you really go after them with gusto--I love it! Fearless warrior, you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter-in-law uses paper clay with molds and she adds color to the clay before molding. She makes her own 'clay'.

    ReplyDelete