Saturday, January 9, 2021

Ann's Fault

 This new start is all Ann's fault, or inspiration!  One of the blogs I often look at is Stitching Foolishness. Ann started a Betsy Morgan project. Ann was supposed to have a class with Betsy but it was cancelled with the virus running rampant. I saw this and wanted to stitch it also.  The great part is that I have Betsy's book, Willing Hands. 



The project is called Emie's Etui.



I have both sides of the scissors fob done and have started one side of the Etui.



A couple of the bands are over one so that will slow me down a bit.

FedEx brought me a package this morning.  So I had O & H Bakery's Kringle for breakfast. Yum!

A

3 comments:

  1. Love your start. We went to O & H Bakery last summer....wow! That would be a great delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the most interesting projects!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete