Tuesday, September 22, 2020

New Book

  I'm sorry for not posting yesterday.  I was about halfway done with a post when it was time to go to a doctor's appointment and I never got back to it.  Then when I went to finish the post today I had no juice so had to recharge. 

Anyway, here goes:

I ordered a book that just came out on Friday in Australia.  It is Passion for Needlework III.  

I was going to wait until it was available here but I got antsy. I saw what projects are in it.  I especially love the mirror surround by Susan O'Conner.  And there was a discount on the shipping. 







So many beautiful projects!  I think maybe Santa will get me some of these kits when they come out. I'm not sure about that orange linen with pansies on it.  I think French Lace color linen would be perfect.

Can't wait for the book to get here! As Paula says , "SWOON!"

A

3 comments:

  1. This book looks fabulous! It is on my Christmas list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's also a project with drawn thread and hebedo in there that is beautiful. So many projects to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete