Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Happy Mail Part One

 I got happy mail yesterday.  I saw a photo from this book months ago and have been waiting to be able to order it.  It is another book by Yumiko Higuchi. The book is called Season of Stitch and it is in Japanese.


The photo that made me want to buy was of these embroidered pansies.

I just love this whole design: the color of the linen, the shading of the pansies, the shape of the vine.

The patterns are in the back of the book with instructions (in Japanese) and illustrations on the finishing.

Gorgeous!

A

2 comments:

  1. A pretty Book by à marvellous Designer!!
    By the was I am happy That you are bloggend again.
    Your stitching is so inspiring- Mary from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful book!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete