Monday, September 14, 2020

Needlecase Done

 I had an "interesting time" finishing off the Theresa Baird needlecase. I found a perfect fabric for the lining.




I stitched the linings to the back of my stitching pieces and laced them together. But one side was longer than the other side! Did I make a mistake in stitching by leaving out a whole two rows? The question is what do I do about it?  No, I'm not going to stitch it over.  I could say that I meant to do it that way. 
You can barely see it here that the back is higher.


Cording can hides a multitude of messiness. So I made cording and sewed it around the edge.
I was on a roll and also made cording for the loop on top of the strawberry.
I am happy with the results. What's next, you ask. Well, the ruler of course.
A








2 comments: