Friday, September 4, 2020

Happy Mail

 I got some neat things in the mail this week. I pre-ordered this cup a while ago and it finally came.  


It is a large 16 ounce cup for a BIG cup of coffee. I love Susan Branch's watercolors.  It has a nice sturdy handle too, with cherries on it.

Then I ordered a couple of "matchboxes".  They are much bigger than an actual matchbox. They are for projects in the Blackbird book "Sewing Club". 


The smaller box is for this design and is called a scissors box.


                                          

The other box is for this design:

When will I get around to making these?? Too many things I want to stitch!
A


2 comments:

  1. Love the mug -- gorgeous bird! Where did you get the boxes! They look very well made. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mug is beautiful1
    Love those projects.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete