Saturday, September 12, 2020

My Bed

 I have been a fan of Salley Mavor for a long time. I have a little fairy of her design that I made many years ago. When I was in Phoenix I was able to see an exhibition of her work in person.  It was fabulous.  I do not have the patience or imagination to do what she does, it's amazing.  I was intrigued when I saw on her blog her latest project called "My Bed".  



She created the illustrations for this chidren's book.  I ordered two copies, one for me and one for the grandkids. I got the signed books yesterday. Wow, the book is great. It is a keepsake.


This is the inside cover.  I love all these small felt animals.  I want to make the fish.

he illustrations are so sweet.  It is fun to just look at each page and notice all of the tiny details.

I can't believe the lovely way she signed my books.

Oh my!
A


3 comments:

  1. I’m still waiting for my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful book.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way Cool, Amy! I remember going to that museum with you several years back. I can't wait to see what you do with your fish! -BFF

    ReplyDelete