Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday

I meant to tell you I got the glasses I ordered. They came last Sunday and I was able to work on the 40 count silk gauze.  I can finally see it better with the glasses.  I thought I was going to get a mix of 3.5 and 4.00 strengths but it turned out that I got 4 pairs that were all 3.5. But that was the size I was looking for so that's fine. DH asks why I got four pairs. Well, that is was how they came, as a set of four. They also looked like a pair I used to use and weren't too heavy. He should know that I am always losing track of my glasses. It is so frustrating when I can't find the glasses I'm looking for.

Yes, there are only three pairs pictured since I couldn't find the fourth pair.
I tried ordering the beads and a couple of other things for the Dancing Lady from Michael's.  They had and option to have them delivered so I tried that. I ordered them after 9 p.m. last night and the package was delivered by Door Dash before 10:00 a.m. this morning. Cool. The cost was worth it. So I should get busy embroidering!
A

2 comments:

  1. Glad the glasses arrived and you found them helpful when stitching on the silk gauze. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great.
    It's hard to find higher strengths in the stores.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete