Friday, May 29, 2020

Start #5







My favorite ornament from Larissa Holland's 12 days of Christmas is the dancing lady.


So I gathered up my wool felt and sorted out the colors needed. As you can see, I messed up the printing on the Sulky and printed the pattern over my mistake.  I didn't want to waste a whole sheet of Sulky as there are only ten in a package.

The pattern calls for two sizes of beads.  I'm not sure I have the right beads, I'll have to go digging in my craft supplies. I guess I can order them online if I need to.

We have had a ton of rain here. I had a chance to talk to a dear friend yesterday and it sure lifted my spirits.
Have a happy Friday!
A

2 comments:

  1. Once again I would just like to say thank for coming back to blogging. So many of the projects that you work on are ones that I have been eyeing and debating on from Darleen OSteen samplers to drawn thread work to the Larissa Holland felt pieces. I'm an experienced stitcher but still some of them intimidate me so it really helps to see someone posting pics as they go through their various projects. Have a great end of May weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's going to be pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete