Friday, December 16, 2016

Catching Up

I wanted to catch you up to where I am on the Queen's Ruff.  Just as I was getting ready to go off to Williamsburg, I put the Queen's head together.

I am pleased with how it looks.

Now it is finally time to start the lace.  It looks so hard.  But so far it has been only backstitch and wrapped bars.  I can do that.  I am almost done with lesson five.  I like the kit's thread for working the lace.
This is how the head will fit on the lace.

I got some things I ordered in the mail and have even started one.  I'll show you tomorrow.

Am I lucky?  You bet I am.  When I was leaving the Y this morning, I dropped my keys and they fell on a sewer grate.  No, they didn't fall in!  Whew!
We are expecting another 4 to 8 inches of snow.  ARGH.  When will it stop???
A

1 comment:

  1. The Queen is looking great.
    Lucky you to get more cool mail.
    Like I said before, I want to come live at your house and get your mail. :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete