Friday, October 25, 2013

Pumpkins and Cinnamon Rolls

Instead of a birthday cake, I decided to get a cinnamon roll.  The best ones are from a local restaurant.  So this morning before exercise class I drove out and bought one.  It is huge!  I couldn't help it, I bought two.  Oh, you say, one for DH and one for you.  Well, DH probably won't eat his, I'll help out if needed.




Then I needed to get some pumpkins for Monday.  Dylan wants to paint a pumpkin.  Just around the corner a lady is selling pumpkins.  I got two smallish ones.  Big ones would be too heavy for Dylan to have to carry home.  I got some paint and patterns too.  We are all set for Monday.

I made good progress on the UnPlayed Piano pre-stitching.

 I like it so far.  I did end up taking out the line of stitching using the original colors.  These colors suit me much better.  I got lucky with getting it centered.  I started from end.  Then I started the other end and when I met in the middle, it worked out designwise.  I am making it up as I go along.

I ordered a couple of the new Drawn Thread designs and they should come in the mail today.  Nifty.
A

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm, cinnamon rolls, YUM!
    The little pumkins are cute, he will like them.
    Nice progress on the Piano.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete