Thursday, October 17, 2013

Mouse

I got the latest Just Nan Gingerbread Mouse just before I left for retreat.  I finished it up and it turned out very cute.  Cuter than the owl I did a couple weeks ago.  I think I like mice way more than owls anyway.


I want to make another one so I can have one and give one to Claire.  I tried to do a buttonhole stitch around the bottom button but I needed to do many more buttonholes to make it look better.  It is hard to get a needle through the metal button so I just left it like it was.
I'll show you my progress on the Mermaid's Treasures mirror frame tomorrow.
A

3 comments:

  1. Too cute!
    What color of fabric did you use?
    It's perfect!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know which mouse this is but did you see that they are going to rerelease the first one as the whole kit?

    ReplyDelete