Monday, December 3, 2012

Ordering

This is the week we are going to get all the Christmas stuff.  Yesterday I placed about 4 different orders.  I love when  packages arrive- even if they aren't for me.  The most fun is choosing things for Claire.  She has so many toys already and gets ones her cousin has outgrown so I'm trying to control myself and not get too many toys.  I ordered the pattern for a smocked dress.  If I don't get it done, I'll give it to her for her birthday.

I am working on the class stuff.  What fun!  I don't have anything to show.  Here is a photo of curio#2:

The bathrooms are clean and I will see Dylan this afternoon.  He really liked playing with Magnetix last week.
I put out a couple of trees from Some Assembly Required. They are paper kits that you put together.

 I love their snowflakes too.

No real snowflakes yet.  I'm not complaining though.  It is in the 50's today.  Very warm for this time of year.
A

1 comment:

  1. Pretty snowflakes - those sort are far easier to deal with aren't they!

    ReplyDelete