Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Will Find Me

Christmas Eve will find me cleaning my bathrooms.  After all, it is Monday.  Alas, no Dylan today.  I've wrapped the last present for DH (he only has two).  But hey, that's the way he wants it.  Me?  I'm a different story.  I love to get presents.  DH outdid himself this year and I have some pretty marvelous things to open tomorrow morning.


I want to make a coffeecake recipe that I got off the web.  We have the most delicious chicken noodle soup from our neighbors that will be our supper.  I am stitching on the class project I took earlier this month.  It is very fun.
The stockings are hung by the chimney with care.  Only one will be full tomorrow morning - mine!


I'm wishing you a wonderful day and a very merry Christmas!
A

3 comments:

  1. Dear Amy
    Merry merry Christmas to you and happy new year.
    Thank you for all your posts throughout the year
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas post! I can feel your excitement!
    Hope you and your family had a very fun christmas with all packages and sharing each other.
    Talk soon, hugs,
    Anette

    ReplyDelete