Sunday, November 27, 2011

Rainy & Quiet



Today is a rainy quiet day. I got quite a bit done on the Fashion Buttons page. The vase and flowers look very sweet. Then I just have the button card frames to do on the other side. I want to whip together page #2 and get it in the Buttons book. That is my goal for today. I worked on Mountain Flowers and it is coming along nicely. I have to be careful while watching football on TV and trying to stitch at the same time. I often make a mistake if it is an exciting game. Those empty spaces on Mountain Flowers are supposed to be filled in with name and year, I haven't figured out an alphabet for that yet. Those areas won't be seen as the top folds over.
A rainy quiet day is the perfect day for reading. I want to get to page 200 in V is for Vengeance. I had a hard time figuring out how to spell "vengeance", who knew it had an "a" in it.
What's in store this week? Well, I plan to take a nice lunch and see if Dylan likes it tomorrow. I have a rescheduled mammogram on Wednesday and I pick up oranges (fundraiser for the Junior Symphony) on Friday. Hope you have a great week too.
A

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I am loving the progress shots. Does Mountain Flowers have all the background stitched too? All the best for a great lunch with Dylan

    ReplyDelete