Monday, November 21, 2011

Holiday Week







The bathrooms are clean but I still have lots to do today. I am taking my Cricut machine for Dylan to play with today. I think he will like it. Halona always had a blast with it. Then I have to go to the grocery store and buy tons of stuff for Thanksgiving.
I stuck to it yesterday and finished off the metals/glass page to Buttons. Yeah! Only one page to go. It is the Fashion buttons page and frames for button cards. I think it will go pretty fast. I also worked on Mountain Flowers for a while. I wanted to see what the third diamond motif looked like. It is such an interesting pattern. I have neglected My Storybook and hope to get a bit done on it today.
I was putting the behind the sofa art gallery away when I realized I have a few more frames behind the bookcase. Drawn Thread's Open Heart, a watercolor and a pastel. I once took a pastel workshop even though I don't do pastels. I am easily talked into things evidently. But it was fun and I'm glad I did it. Our assignment was to do a "white" picture. So all the items in the picture relate to white.
I have to use a curling iron on my hair so I don't look like a witch. I think I need a haircut. The challenge is to convince DH that I need a haircut.
A

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy, hope your day goes well. Those motifs on Mountain Flowers are cute aren't they? Will you have snow for Thanksgiving or would that not be a cause for thanks???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog while looking for pictures of the inside of the Button Lover's Brag Book. Wow, I can't believe how much you get done. How many hours a day do you stitch? Your book is going to be lovely and I want to do it even more now that I see the inside. Sure wish Sherri would sell the kit or chart. Thanks so much for sharing all the gorgeous things you have made.

    ReplyDelete