Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Overcast



The weather is overcast and gloomy today. It is supposed to be even hotter and more humid than yesterday. UGH. But I have light and electricity so I don't care. Ha Ha weather.
I started the inside cover of Hare Pyns and I am half done already. Isn't that a cute bunny head in the zero? I can finish it today. Sometimes I just need to finish something. I have two leaves, a flower and three initials to finish on the front. It would be great to get to the point of just having the backgrounds to do. 72 days until the class. I know I can get it done. I hope my pictures aren't too boring. I feel like I am showing you the same picture everyday.
We looked at kitchen sinks yesterday. I am still waiting for the store to call with the final price for the countertop. Let's get on with it already.
The insurance guy called yesterday and took our claim for the branch leaning up against our house - over the phone! He didn't even come see it. Now we have to contact a tree removal company to take care of it. It's always something. (Roseanne Roseannadanna)
A

No comments:

Post a Comment