Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth!


It is Monday and therefore the day I clean bathrooms. Said bathrooms are now clean and I can get to work playing - almost. DH brought the vacuum upstairs so I would have no excuse not to use it. (I actually asked him to bring it upstairs) Later this afternoon, I plan to make potato salad. I meant to make it for Memorial Day but for some reason I can't remember, I didn't get around to it. I have some fresh blueberries I should make something with also. We'll see. (My favorite answer)

I worked on the last pocket for Glastonbury Garden yesterday. I got a lot done on it but I still have some to go. It really is the prettiest part of this project so I want to make sure I do it justice. I am getting tantalizingly close to finishing.

Crazy people in the neighborhood have been setting off fireworks when it gets dark. I will probably watch the 4th of July concert on PBS tonight. Then back to normal tomorrow.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment