Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bargello


I finished the bargello back of the Hare Pyns stitcher's pocket! Yeah! It felt like I had been doing bargello forever. Now it will be nice to go on to something else. I can work on finishing stitching the front or peek into what I have to do for the inside cover which looks easy and quick. It will be nice to work on something different.
It is oppressively hot today. I am just going to stay inside in the air conditioning.
I ordered the Hand-Dyed Fibers varigated monthly selection. It will be fun to see what I get. It is also fun to wait for a package in the mail. There is a "Christmas in July" sale at The Attic and they have some neat looking scissors on sale. But I am trying to resist (like I need another pair of scissors!).
A

No comments:

Post a Comment