Sunday, July 3, 2011

Concentrating



I am concentrating on Glastonbury Garden. I will finish it this week. I got the other dimensional pocket done. Now only one thing left to stitch - the flower pocket. As I got back to this project after putting it down for about 3 weeks, I am reminded to appreciate good clear charts that are readable and understandable and complete. This one is not. At all. Nearly fifty pages (if you count the printing on both sides) of instructions are in this design. Ironic.

It is very hot again today. I'm just going to stay in the air conditioning. I found out that I am getting only one pre-stitching kit due to politics in the guild. That is fine. It is the more difficult kit anyway. I can still look forward to getting something in the mail.

Another thing I bought at Stitchville is lighted glasses. They are much stronger than I normally get so that I can see very small linen. When I go to a class I can have good magnification without taking my magnifier. And I can have good light on the plane. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment