Sunday, July 24, 2011

Close But No Cigar




I got most of what I wanted to accomplish done yesterday. I am half done stitching the red bird background. I stitched on the background and got to the top of the inside cover of Hare Pyns. I finished the other side piece to the wheelbarrow and started the front with a little birdy on it. The last thing I was going to do was kit up a small project. Didn't get there yet. I find that I get going on something and I just don't want to quit.
So what are my goals for today? I want to get to the halfway point in stitching the background of the inside cover. I want to do some more of the red bird background. I want to see how far I can get on the front of the wheelbarrow. Essentially, more of what I was doing yesterday. Not very exciting. But the progress I can see keeps me going.
I still haven't gotten the Hand-Dyed Threads that I ordered. I thought they would be here by now. I should get them this week for sure.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment