Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday

 I did not manage my time well yesterday so that's my excuse for not posting. However, I had a good day. I had lunch with two friends I haven't seen in a long time. I had a slice of pumpkin roll for dessert. Yum!

It smelled like fall when I went walking. The leaves are changing color and coming off the trees. I wish summer weather would last a bit longer. It's not easy for me to adjust to colder temperatures.

It was my goal to get to the upper left corner of Come to the Garden. 

Overall:

Pretty good progress. I'm hoping that I don't run out of Crescent Colors Manor Red. 

A

2 comments:

  1. Great progress, it's so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the choices you made to have the bee wings and strawberry flowers show up -- the whole thing looks great! You are such a fast stitcher. Love, BFF

    ReplyDelete