Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Miscellaneous

 I got my last issue of Giuliana Magazine. 


Do I renew? Well, I haven't made anything based on the articles. This magazine is getting better at giving instructions and patterns for some of the projects in the magazine.  It is not like Inspirations that has complete instructions for all the featured projects. Giuliana is offering digital issues and subscriptions at about half the price of the print issues. So I'm still deciding what to do. 

I didn't do any stitching on Come to the Garden. But I finished the side of The Garden Thief tray. 



Still looking for my SAL threads. I walked so at least I did something today!
A



2 comments:

  1. I am done with magazines, I used to get many after a while they seem to have a similar repeat of designs or designs that are similar.
    Nice finish, i am really looking forward to seeing this set all finished and together in a photo.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful magazine.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete