Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Fabric

 Facebook gets me in terrible trouble. I am fascinated by the gadgets it shows, I kept seeing Janet Claire's Botanicals fabric designs.  So I went looking for them. I ordered some fabrics. I have a thing for fabric. 

I bought  most of these fabrics for finishing.
I never can resist William Morris fabrics.
I found several fabrics I thought were pretty and were small enough prints for finishing smalls.
Then I got this map fabric.


This is from French General and is linen printed with embroidery designs. 

DH just rolls his eyes when I buy fabric.
I don't care.
A



2 comments:

  1. I love your choice's of fabric's, I have a problem when I get on Etsy, I have a hard time saying no to many items I look up, I know how you feel about getting in trouble.
    I collect fabrics myself, I need to look up Janet Claire's fabric's.
    Love the French General towel.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete