Wednesday, October 27, 2021

My Goal

 I really want to get this queen all done and put on the top of my casket. My goal this week is to get this all stitched. I have put it off and it is now time to finish it. 

I worked on it last night and made good progress.

I walked in sunshine this morning. There is a big construction project going on across the street. It used to be  where horses were kept. Now it is going to be senior housing. I have doctor appointments Thursday and Friday. So if I'm late posting, that's why.
A


2 comments:

  1. She really is lovely, I am looking forward to seeing the Casket finished.
    Good luck on your appointments.
    Wow Senior housing, there should more for Seniors.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful piece.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete