Saturday, June 12, 2021

Queen

 How's my queen coming along? Very well. I wondered if I would run out of thread since I'm stitching over two on 36 count instead of over one on 40. But I went looking for my collection of Amy Mitten thread and I have her thread collection 50 Shades of not grey, in fact, I have two of them and the 50 Shades Darker collection too. I think I am all set.

I am almost done with page one of four. Of course there are more embellishments to be added like her crown and decorations to her dress. I love how this is turning out. This is fun to work on.

It was glorious to walk this morning. I also sat out on my back porch and drank coffee too. I'm planning on talking DH into taking me to Hobby Lobby this coming week. What excitement! I like to watch Escape to the Chateau on HGTV on Saturday nights. 
Have a fun weekend!
A


5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely design, you have made wonderful progress.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great progress on the Queen.
    Glad you are able to get out more now.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely design. Good progress too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is looking great! You have gotten a lot done with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really coming along! I love to watch Escape to the Chateau too!

    ReplyDelete