Monday, June 28, 2021

My Queen

 The top half of Amy Mitten's queen has all the details in now. I am so happy with how she is turning out.





I used soie perlee for the decoration around her collar. Then the decoration on the sleeves was done in a gold/black DMC Diamant thread. 



The beads on her crown are the called for ones in the kit. Down the front of her dress are some pearl beads. I will have to see if they are big enough to fill the spaces for them.

I'm going to have to cut short the bottom half of the queen so it will fit where I want to put it on a casket.

I have some new and old starts to show you this week. If someone wants to buy the School Girl Sewing Sampler kit, make me an offer.

A

2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, great stitching.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. A: This is a lovely design, she is amazing, you are so close to the finish, I am looking forward to seeing the casket with her mounted on it.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete