Friday, June 18, 2021

Progress

 I am close to finishing the Just Nan Pansy cube. I can finish it today. Well, I'll finish it if the beading doesn't take a long time. I like that the pansies aren't all the same.

The other pansies that I'm working on aren't going so well. The colors of floss are too close together so you don't get the idea of shading. I think I am going to change the colors. I went looking on the internet for photos of real pansies and saved some pictures to help me change it..


I think the leaves look okay. It is all worked in long and short stitch. 

It rained last night. We really need the rain. I have a hankering for angelfood cake - with chocolate icing. 

A

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful progress on both the projects. The colours in the just nan pansy cube is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cube us so pretty.
    We had a major storm last night, & a big one again right now.
    We needed the rain badly.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Just Nan is such a pretty design, I am looking forward to seeing it stitched into a cube.
    I think you have a love of Pansy's.
    We are in need of rain so bad now we have watering bans in some towns I am sure Annandale will be soon.
    Have a lovely day.

    Catherine


    Catherine

    ReplyDelete