Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Redwork Sachet

I started my Redwork Sachet kit.


 I was happy with the transfer with my new pen. Si I had to try out working with coton a broder in DM 815. This is where I was last Friday. Now it looks like this:


This is an easy stitch. I messed up a little. One is supposed to do herringbone on the small leaves before doing the reverse chain around the outside. I did it backwards. I'm going to try it the right way and see if there will be any frogging. (Probably no frogging)

I found out Celebration os Needlework is happening in Nashua New Hampshire this weekend. They are having some virtual classes too. I have to pass on this one. But there is hope that retreats can happen again. BFF and I always had a great time going to retreats.

May the fourth be with you DS#2.

2 comments: