Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Am I Crazy?

 Stitchers are a certain kind of crazy. They sign up for stuff they haven't even seen. They pay astronomical prices for silly little things. They collect scissors and more scissors. Yes I qualify for crazy. I signed up for a year long club that (I think) has four projects. I saw the first project and liked it, that's why I signed up. 

I got the second project. It cost 52 dollars - for a scissors fob! There was also a nifty tool in the box. 


I already have a Clover thread cutter. But this thing is handy! I don't have to go digging for the cutter, I can just grab and cut. Who thought of putting it in a spool? What a great idea!

I went out to lunch yesterday, It was like getting back to normal. I had such a good time. We talked and talked. 

I called Help to see if I could get my Versa 3 to say the correct time. Nope, couldn't get there. The guy I talked to was in Columbia. Columbia as in the country of Columbia. I'm looking for a different device.

A

4 comments:

  1. After struggling with 4 different Fit BitsI gave up and got an Apple Watch. I am done with Fit Bit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cute thread cutter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking what to make to hold my Clover cutter, never thought about a spool - thanks for posting the photo. I gave myself a giggle - I was wondering why you were holding a spatula up. It took a minute, a couple more sips of coffee, and enlarging the photo, to realize it is your light.

    ReplyDelete