Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Poppy Needlebook

When I was on the Needlework Tours and Cruises Bellisimo tour of Italy our assistant tour guide was Jennifer Bennet of Jennifer Bee Embroidery in Australia. (https://www.jenniferbee.net/about)
  She was using a needlebook she designed and it was very nice.


  The pages were all printed with a design and then you embroider a little part of the design on each page.

I ordered the Poppy Needlebook Kit.  She has several different ones and I'd like to do those too but right now it is hard to get stuff from Austrailia not to mention that I should finish the one I have,  I started on the cover.

 That was a mistake as that requires the most embroidery. I should have started on an easier page. This kit looks like a nightmare to put together.  Three cards of threads, ribbon and wool.

 I need to get some momentum going. This was one of the candidates to work on next.
After the peacock.
A

1 comment: