Friday, May 15, 2020

Friday


Today is Friday, that's about all I know. Not much going on. I read through the directions for  Jenny Adin-Christie's Peacock. It is a beautiful project. Now I have to free up a hoop to use.
So since I don't have anything to show today, I'll show a Italy tour project.  I was delighted to learn some reticello techniques when I was on the Needlework Tours and Cruises Bellamisimo tour.  We had a two day class and this is what we made. We got the opportunity to buy linen in Italy as well as some books on reticello.  I'd like to try another project. 


 Inside:





Doing this project enabled me to finish a sampler that had a band of reticello on it (or at least fake it).


This is the before the reticello class:



After the reticello class:

This sampler is offered in the Thistle Threads Whitework class.
A

3 comments: