Wednesday, December 23, 2020

One More Side

 I got one more side glued on to my double casket. Progress!




This is the part I didn't use. It can be used on another part of the casket if I want.

Here is my candied orange peel.  The recipe suggested using lemon peel as well so I tried it.  I love the lemon peel. I'm trying to shake off some of the excess sugar.

Here are several containers of caramel corn.  So if neighbors give us something we can give them something. If nobody gives us anything, we'll just eat it ourselves!

I am going to take a break from blogging until next year. I plan to be back January 4th.

Merry Christmas!

A

3 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    Have a wonderful Christmas!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and happy New Year! πŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸŽπŸΎπŸ₯³πŸŽ‰

    ReplyDelete