Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Frame

 I frame I ordered last night.  It came quickly and I like it.

I have to give the lien a good ironing. I always use Thermolam on the mounting board and lace the linen over it.  I want the linen to be perfectly flat and smooth.
I've been wrapping presents for the grandkids' box this morning. I have ornaments that I didn't get a chance to send last year.  I also got some mini books that can be ornaments or whatever.

I just need to make some treats to send along, shortbread and white chocolate chips melted with broken Oreos, pretzels and peanuts in them.

Almost ready!

A

2 comments:

  1. The frame is very pretty and perfect for that piece! Where do you order your frames? The 2 ornaments are really cute. My grandma made many x-stitch and felt ornaments for me over the years and I still treasure them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The frame is perfect.
    Ooooo, those goodies sound delicious!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete